Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm Back!

Hye Guys!
It's been a long time that I haven't update or even view this blog. I'm very sorry for the costumer that eagerly asked for some info of my stock but didn't get my reply. Actually I have forgotten about this blog and the business years ago.. that's why i didn't update this blog..honto ni gomen nasai!! gomen ne!!

So, as a result, i will formally announce that i'm off of this business but i won't delete this blog. I'll not selling any phone anymore but this blog will keep updating wt my personal posting :D.. So, pls ignore my previous post of phone price, spec n etc coz i dun want to delete it..just kept it here as the memories..hehe :P

I'll keep updating this blog everyday, insya-Allah as my personal diary. I hv intention to start to blog again for months ago but the mood is only show himself today..so, that's it..this is my blog n u're welcome here! :)

Love n Peace,
Cik Meow (=^_^=)v

No comments:

Post a Comment