Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Conversation

I remembered the conversation that we had in the taxi from IKEA to 1utama, for Anyz's birthday celebration.

Saturday, July 16
*******************
Taxi Driver = TD
Mr. Sayang = MS
Cik Meow = CM
*******************

TD : Brother, is this your girl? *referring to me*
MS : yeah
TD : Melayu ke dik? (Trans : Are you malay)
CM : A'ah. Melayu. (Trans : Yup.I'm malay)
TD : Where do you guys staying? *TD thought we are staying together; which is normally happened in Damansara area*
MS : Me in Puchong, she is around this area
TD : So, u come this far just to meet your girl?
MS : Yeah, it is.
TD : So sweet of you. Girl, please don't break this guy's heart.
CM : Insya-Allah tak kan pak cik (Trans : Sure i will not)
TD : Dia ni orang mana dik? (Trans : Where is your boyfriend comes from)
CM : Sudan kot *looking at him*
MS : Yeah. I'm from Sudan *wink*
TD : Ok good. I thought you are from Africa. You know, African is so bad. You need to be careful with them. Especially Nigerian. But Sudanese are good. *[1]maybe DT doesn't know that Sudan is a part of Africa. [2]he is not from Sudan!*
CM : Dia bukan orang sana, Pak Cik. (Trans : He is not from there(Africa/Nigeria)) *Sorry TD for the lie*
TD : Good. So brother, you have a Malay girl. Can you speak in Malay?
MS : Boleh cakap sikit-sikit (Trans : i can speak a little)
TD : So, tell me something good.
MS : Saya sayang dia *pointing at me* (Trans : I adore her)
TD : You "sayang" or love her?
MS : Saya sayang dan cinta dia (Trans : I adore and love her)
CM : And i love u more *of course i'm just whispered it to him*
TD : Bagus. Sayang betul dia kat adik. Adik serius ke dengan dia ni? *Asking me* (Trans : Good. Looks like he really love you. Are you serious with him?)
MS : I am serious. But i don't know about her.
CM : Saya serious kalau dia serious, Pak Cik (Trans : I am serious too, if he is serious about me)
TD : Eh, paham plak dia ni. (Trans : Ooh. He understand us)
CM : Sayang, do u understand what are we talking about?
MS : Saya paham apa awak cakap (Trans : yeah. I do understand)
CM : Great! *and our conversation keep going on with another few topics*

This is a very long conversation coz we stuck in traffic jammed due to road construction around. I am really impressed with his Malay language efficiency. Even its sound a little awkward, but he still can pronounce and understand it well. And i'm really shocked with what he told the taxi driver; that he is serious with me.

Thanks sayang. Hope every single words that u said that day is true. I'm here, still waiting for you and always loving u, with all my heart.

Loving You,
Cik Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment