Thursday, August 18, 2011

To my dearest sweetheart..

U called me last two days (16-08-11) and told me that ur dad didnt allow u to come back here anymore..yeah..it's kinda sad for me..but it is not as sad as when u asked me to look for a new guy..

I thought that we are ready for this. U used to told me that if it happens that u r not gonna come back here, we gonna continue with our relationship like we used to do. U said we gonna break up if one of us find a new partner. So, i didnt expect u to keep asking me to find a new guy.

U also said that u miss my smile. And u want me to keep smiling, the smile that i only showed to u. Maybe u didnt believe me when i said that ur call is enough to make me smile for the whole day. But that is the truth my dear. I do not need any other guy to make me smile.

So, pls my dear. Pls stop asking me to look for a new guy. I dont need them. I just need u. Its hurt my feeling everytime u said it..i love u and only u.

People keep saying that maybe u cant believe me bcoz of what happen between me n ur friend. I means the way we start dating. Mybe u think i cant keep loving u if u r far away. but believe me my dear, i never fall for someone like this. So, it is impossible for me to just forget u n the feeling like that..no matter what, i will keep waiting for u, right here!

I'm sorry that i publicize this matter. i tried to explain it to u, a lot of time before. Hope u will read this n knw that i love u not the same way like when i was wt ur friends. I love u with all my heart.

With Love,
Cik Meow

P/s pls stop asking me to do that ridiculous thing..im tired of crying over it.

2 comments:

  1. hope tabah hadapi dugaan-Nya..mybe ade hikmah disebalik sume yg terjadi ni..always pray for ur happiness babe.. & always support u.. :)

    ReplyDelete