Saturday, August 13, 2011

I MISS THEM!

Student life always gv good memories to us. I really miss those moments with the people i used to be closed friends before; Reena, Wanie, Waniey Eng, Naza and Farah. The friends that do the "stupid" thing wt me back then. I still remember the moment when we bought McD and ate it at the carpark late at night. Remember we staying up at night to finish our DF assignment and going crazy bcoz of the cowgum (art gum). The day that we are going so far to KL just to find a printing shop that open on Sunday. The challenge that u guys gv me; to eat a small plate of chilies. Hair Saloon Trip. Karaoke hours. J-Drama hours at NEA. Going to the bar just to enjoy the music. Watching a movie and replaying the soundtrack till morning. Stalking people that we like. Our outings, our hang out, our time spent to do those little crazy thing, i really do miss them. Hope someday we will be able to meet and spend the time together like we used to do before..

Iftar

Wanie & Waniey

Iftar 2009

The meeting..

Co-curricular activities

MPM's video shoot

The concert

The race

A team

After a race..with Reena & Farah

Ex-roomate 2009

Waiting

miss those smiles

Reena & Naza :)

I am really sorry if as u guys knw me, I hv done something that hurt u. I knw i have been complaint a lot back then. I knw that i hv done something terrible on our project, something that tarnished our friendship. Even that is not my decision alone, as a group leader, yeah i will take the responsibility to be blamed. I dun mind but I am really sorry about that. I want to say it since long time ago but i was too shy to mention it or even to face u guy; my fault is too big to be forgiving.

So, with this opportunity, with my biggest pleasure, I want to apologize to all of u in everything that i ever hurt u, emotionally, mentally and/or physically. I also wanna let u guys knw that i love all of u and always cherish our friendship since the first day we knw each other, 10-06-2010..

p/s pls accept my sincere apology..

Peace and Love,
Cik Meow (=^_^=)v

No comments:

Post a Comment