Thursday, August 11, 2011

New start (again?)

As i promised before (and i failed to do so), i'm trying so hard to keep this blog updated. So, here i come again, updating this blog once a year :P

ok..mybe i forgot to update this blog because i'm too bz updating my other blog, the academic one. So, i will forgive myself for once. and here is my other blog (will not be updated again) : CikMeow's FYP..

Finally, i graduated from MMU wt 3.++ pointer (but still considered as 2nd class lower distinction T___T). My convocation will be held in this coming October, few days before my birthday. And now, I'm still looking for a right job for myself (i just quit from my first job in KJ..it is so bad).

so, the reasons why i'm back to this blog is because i'm missing my boyfie so badly and i do want to talk about him (but i dont want to do it on my FB) as a way for me to keep the feeling alive deep in my heart. Thus, this blog will be my platform of sharing things (but not too personal thing coz he might dont like it).

That's it from me..pls enjoy my writing.

With Love,
Cik Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment