Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Exposure!

Today my heart suggests me to write about Mr. Boyfie. So, here i am to write some intro about him.Let's get started!

*sorry..real image will be revealed soon*

Name : Mr. Sayang
Age : 25
D.O.B : 4-days-after-mine, 1986
Tribe : Hausa..never heard before?
Origin : Part of Africa
Status : ex-student of LUCT Cyberjaya, currently working wt his family

So, that is the profile of my man. n hell yeah, he is a black, african, or whatever u want to call it. I don't mind about bad perception people have on me just because i'm dating a black guy. People always reminds me of how bad african is. Yeah, i couldn't disagree with them. But for me, every society/country have their own good and bad people. So, this doesn't mean that all africans are bad and all malays are good. We need to choose our friends carefully, ryt?..

Some people do ask me why do i choose black over my own people.. My answer is simple, they knw how to respect us as a Muslim women. Sorry, i didn't means to say that Malays don't knw how to respect us but from my experience of dating Malays or meeting with the guy that i suppose to date, they are likely trying to touch me (e.g hands) on the first met. n u knw how important the first impression is, do u?.. yeah, not all malays are like that. I don't streotype them but as for now, i didn't found yet the one that really not doing that. mybe i should find them out of my friends circle. And that is not the only reason i chose them. Their bonus point is they have been raised in a very Islamic culture/environment. Way more Islamic than our country. So, their lifestyle are influenced by these Islamic values and i love it. After all, religion is a main factor for us to choose our partner. Even i'm not a good Muslimah, i ought to choose someone better to guide me & prevent me from doing bad thing, am i?


I think this is only the matter of choice. We are free to choose who we want to love and i chose to be with him and love him. I am really sorry if any of my word are abusive to some people. I just pointed out my opinion from my point of view. There is nothing right and wrong in this matters. I am really sorry if i do hurts anyone feeling, ok?

*i do apologize a lot coz i knw this is sensitive issues that can lead to racism.i'm sorry again*

With Love,
Cik Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment